From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Opelousas Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Opelousas Dental, LLC is proud to open its doors to the Opelousas, LA community and surrounding areas. Dr. Bridgette Vidrine and her dental team is here to answer any questions you have about your first appointment, and our family-friendly atmosphere is ideal for family members of all ages. We welcome pediatric dental care for ages 1 and up, and provide safe sedation methods for all ages. We are now accepting new patients and most insurance plans are accepted, so call today or visit our Office Information page for new patient forms and insurance information.
Our mission at Opelousas Dental is to provide our patients with state-of-the-art care in comfortable, safe environment. You will see that we are committed to bringing you a friendly service using a gentle touch. We have created a kind, caring atmosphere where even those who have had unfortunate experiences in the past are treated with the utmost understanding and compassion.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly dental practice with professional and prompt care and economical prices.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Hospital Dentistry
At Opelousas Dental, we are a true family practice. Our doctors are able to treat your entire family. We treat children as early as one year of age as well as patients in their elderly years. We pride ourselves in comforting our patients as much as possible before, during and after procedures.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.